Our lovely home is a seven-minute walk (600m) to the pristine shores of Warnbro Beach; go for a swim, coastal walk, or take in the sunset with a glass of wine. If you’re feeling energetic, there’s a 9.8km footpath that hugs the coast and provides some spectacular views.
Close to all amenities, our home is within walking distance from the local tavern, liquor store, fast-food outlets, a hairdresser, and beauty salon. At the end of the street, there’s a park with a playground, and a bus stop.
Newly renovated rooms with lots of natural light providing Duplex style accommodation. Only one shared wall with the rest of the house and not adjoining any bedroom or bathroom. The master bedroom and kitchenette are both 12sqm, roomy, and well appointed. There is a private entrance and no shared amenities. A full laundry available however for stays longer than a week this area will be shared with the host by prior arrangement.
Guests will have the entire suite offering complete privacy and separate entry. There is a spacious front lawn with a cobblestone smoking area set up under the olive tree surrounded by roses. A peaceful area for a coffee or a wine.
A portable BBQ is located down the secured side of the house for guest convenience.
There is also a wall mounted washing line in this area.
Other things to note:
- Complimentary breakfast assortment consisting of Cereal, selection of Bread, Fruit, Homemade Jam and Honey to get you started. (Appropriate for a one to two day stay)
- We provide Beach Towels, Beach Toys, Boogie Board, Board Games and Toys.
- There is a gated space along the side of the house to store Bikes or Surfboards.
- There is a Smart TV that is compatible with Netflix, Amazon and other
streaming services, however please use your own accounts. There is a HDMI Cable provided.
- Not suitable for children under 3 as there is no fenced off area or baby amenities.
- Please note there is no oven available but there is a Microwave and portable BBQ.
- There is no access to the back yard.